Wagging Tail-1065

It’s no time since I was a pup yet there are days when I feel ancient like Ma.

Time sure slips by quickly. If I could find a way to slow down the aging process I’d win the election hands down.

Just yesterday the oldest ever Lemur passed on. It was forty years old. In human years that would be about 120! So Ma is half way there!!!

I think it looks so cute. Kinda like a Koala.

Have you noticed they both have the same coloring as me.

Simply picture perfect.

Blessing#1666-Grey is Good

%d bloggers like this: