BOOM – Best Of!

9F1C04D9-62E1-4C84-9B2E-1E3970604E89.jpeg

If you had to choose one Best Of Album which would it be?

Which album sticks out most in your mind?

Would you say any album defines you?

For me it is Fleetwood Mac because with Rumours and then The Best Of was the time I grew up and defined myself.

Don’t think since the issue of The Best Of  Fleetwood Mac I have changed much at all.

Blessing # 22 – Growing up but never growing older!