BOOM – BFF

77850DA9-4419-4A98-9D02-1330492E1D50.jpeg

My best friend Carol sent me this birthday card a few years ago and I love it.

It really says so much in only a few little words.

Who is the person you confide in?

Share this little message with them just to make them smile and say thank you.

Blessing # 22 – A true confidante