BOOM – Breaking Bias

Day three we had a very warm welcome at the visitors center as we entered Alabama.

We then went straight to downtown Montgomery. It is a beautiful capital city so clean and well cared for with so much to see.

Our first stop in the city was the Legacy Museum covering the history of black people from enslavement to the present day.

It was really eye opening and heart breaking.

There is still much to be done to secure equality.

Maya Angelou’s words capture so well the sentiments of the day.

ADB4E19E-E8D4-4C6D-9016-F2F93CD2A4BA

Blessing # 38 – Each individual working for justice and equality