BOOM – Brothers

6113A8D7-629B-434E-9A81-A3EB37F66FDB.jpeg

Day five we spent in Birmingham with a detour this time to Tuscaloosa.

Aaron wanted to see the Alabama football stadium!!!

The Alabama team is one of the greatest challenges that our own dear OSU faces each year so it is important to weigh them up!

Success on the field is in the hands of the team. No team can win unless each player works with the others.

Back to Birmingham and the impression it left was one of hope.

It reminded me very much of Belfast my own home town.

In spite of the tragedy of bullets and bombings that both places experienced they are marching on.

Many have played important roles in this journey as leaders and as inspiring role models.

Poverty is still out there to conquer but is it really more difficult than going into space?

Blessing # 40 – The progress that teamwork makes