BOOM – Back to Basecamp

Just as we were having dinner at the Guest House at Gracelands a huge storm blew up.

The power in the hotel went down but was soon restored thanks to good back up generators.

You can see it was pretty strong and the generators did a super job.

Well this same storm preceded us all the way home to Columbus.

We could see it ahead and another one coming behind us but with the exception of a few tail end showers we dodged them all the way.

We has such a great time but after more than 2000 miles and 600 of those today we are so glad to see Dad and Dibs.

Blessing # 43 – Dodging storms and safe returns