BOOM – Building with Branches

C7BE93C4-32DD-44C2-A011-E088B32800E9.jpeg

A few days ago coming over the bridge on the Olentangy River by our home I took this picture of a big old tree branch.

It is so solid and majestic and set me thinking about how important tree branches are for our lovely planet.

What would a tree be without them and where would we be if they didn’t exist?

They serve so many purposes, shade, habitats, source of construction material but most of all there is something about tree branches that spells connection.

Today, thanks to Krishna Venkateswaran, came a link to  BRIGHTVIBES about an initiative to build a great wall of trees all the way across Africa.

This has been going on for some time and offers so much promise for the future. Please share to support.

Blessing #58 – Restoration