BOOM – Boy & Bunnies

25DEC9D9-0DC6-40F5-9FE0-ED8AB2669427.jpeg

This weekend Krishna and I had great fun bargain hunting.

We only hit two tag sales and one garage sale but we struck gold at each one.

At the first tag sale everything was discounted by 75% so irresistible! The most precious find was a lovely little stone statue for the garden of a boy and two bunnies.

Its about a foot high so just big enough to be seen but not so big as to be unmovable.

The little guy bears a close resemblance to a certain person don’t you think?

C6ECAAAB-95FE-4C47-A10B-8D4C2D07AD9C.jpeg

Blessing # 90 – Specially Made for  Us