BOOM – Birch Beer & Butter Blocks

We are fortunate to live close to a Dutch Amish Community and to many great local farms.

The produce, baked goods, and deli selection that can be found at these stores and farm outlets is exceptional.

There are also some unusual items like Birch Beer that we haven’t tried yet, pickles , jams and huge blocks of butter.

Yesterday we had a bonanza shop at The Chesse Barn and at Yutzy Farm Market getting wonderful ham, salami, bacon, cheese and farm fresh zucchini and apples.

So yummy and such a shopping experience. It is really like taking a step back in time to the days of what’s in season and slicing fresh.

Blessing # 92 – Lovely Locals