BOOM – Boomerang

9B2261F8-7A06-43EF-B20B-DE42566C151C.jpeg

With a teenager in the house it’s tempting to try to understand the latest social media trends.

This is not my forte and for sure I’m years behind most people.

Aaron set me up on Instagram when we were on vacation. Only now is it starting to dawn on me how this works.

One recent discovery has been BOOMERANG that transforms the worst selfie into a cute little face. It put lots of gloss on and takes about thirty years off.

Loving having some fun with this. Sure helps me understand why today’s technology is so addictive.

It’s all a bit like a Fairy Tale with little pointy chinned critters popping up that bear a very slight resemblance to a more witch like woman!!!!!

Blessing # 94 – Friday Feeling Young & Funny