BOOM – Be Buoyant

21996EB7-F6E3-49E4-A243-E344266C2395.png

Yesterday this post by Oleg Visnepolsky was on Linked In.

It is a powerful message and it made me think of my Mother.

As you will have realized by now my Mother was a wise woman.

Among her many pieces of advice was that if someone or something is annoying “let whatever it is run off you like water off a ducks back”

Oleg’s post and my Mother’s wisdom begs the question what is it that builds impermeability?

Many things come to mind like the strength that bonds to family and friendship bring. Another is experience and knowing how to respond rather than react.

Most important perhaps is knowing that there is not just one ship that can sail.

We can always choose a different boat and steer a different course.

Blessing # 95 – Building Resilience