BOOM – Barstools

We have been on the hunt for bar stools for our kitchen for months.

We have seen many, some at popular stores, others on line and at tag sales but nothing was quite right.

This weekend we struck gold at a garage sale and bagged these beauties for only $60 for the three.

They are in perfect condition and a great match with the kitchen.

Just goes to show that sometimes it pays to wait!

Blessing # 96 – Finding What You’re Looking For

2 Replies to “BOOM – Barstools”