BOOM – Barre Burn

artist ballerina ballet ballet dancer

Many girls dream of being a Ballerina.  Not me. Not for a single moment.

The Tutu was more likely the feature of  a nightmare.

The willowy ballerina didn’t fit with the figure my Mum described as a Mullingar Heffer. These Irish beast are renowned for having “Beef to The Ankles”

So today it was fun to go to a class at the gym called Barre Burn. My friends had been going for sometime but I’d resisted the temptation of the Plie and Arabesque.

Well it was great. Very enjoyable and for sure I’ll be back although there is a fair chance with all those movements that tomorrow I’ll feel like dying !!!!

Blessing # 97 – Swanning Around