BOOM – Berakhah, Beatitudes and The Beatles

2D9236B2-DC26-47ED-BCD6-F7B24397A80B.jpeg

One hundred days have past since the first Blessing was posted on Booming Banter.

This has been a fun challenge and one that will continue.

Looking for something unique to share each day has been easy at times but on occasions a little more digging was needed.

The pursuit of blessings as a source of peace and happiness is nothing new. There are many examples including the Berakhah and the Beatitudes.

Blessing Hunting has helped me transition from full time work to more leisurely employment.

It has reinforced awareness of simple pleasures and thankfulness and as the Beatles put it so well that « money can’t buy me love »

Blessing # 100 – 100 Blessings