BOOM – Bow to the Brow

87E5A4DE-A4DF-4379-AB48-35FE36183B6F.jpeg

As a teenager my eyebrows were light brown and thick. So, they were plucked regularly into a tiny little arched line.

Of course they grew back and my Mother would say each time she saw me with mouth open in front of the mirror « you’ll regret that my girl »

Needless to say the plucking continued until as if by magic they stopped growing. Who knows why, maybe the hair follicle gave up the fight.

What remained was a fine little uneven line that was totally indistinct until that is disaster struck.

What grew was grey and sticking outwards. So out came the scissors.

Until that is the light dawned that these third generation brows are no longer insipid. They are strong again and have character and stick out boldly.

Like a lion all they need is to be tamed.

Blessing # 101 –  Another Chance