BOOM – Bell Beaten!

A43EF9DB-3F9C-4C04-ADCF-D36EC5B9839C.jpeg

There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night and tossing and turning for hours.

Yet if we sleep sound and wake up very early there is nothing sweeter.

Our alarm is set every day just a bit later on weekends. This morning it was set for seven but that bell was well and truly beaten.

I was wide awake at 5:30 and up at 6:00.

Being accompanied only by Dibley, and keeping silent with the lights low to watch the dawn, it is such a gentle way to start the day hearing the first bird tweet.

It wouldn’t be so enjoyable though if I was to spend the day alone. Instead, I’ll be on the road soon to meet a whole bunch of friends and I’ll wake Krishna and Aaron up before I leave.

Blessing # 102 – Just a Little Time Alone