BOOM – Bird Bath

Well summer is officially over and the swimming pools have already been closed for a few weeks.

That doesn’t mean it has cooled down though. Today it is a toasty 87F (30C) so a good day to grab some last minute Vitamin D.

We are far from the sea here in Ohio but we have some lovely spots close by including Delaware Lake that has a nice little beach.

It may be just me with a book and the birds but it’s a treat.

Blessing # 107 – Lazy Indian Summer Day