BOOM – Blowing in Bubbles & Breakfast

530BCDE9-9487-4D18-A449-0B34D5914369

After the heat of the past few days the promise of a cool down was welcomed here in Ohio.

With this cold front came some very severe storms. The rain was coming sideways through our screened porch and our poor dog Dibley was panicking as always.

We lost power too so everything became still.

No TV, no video games, no hum of the air conditioner that was in the background all summer. No need to water plants for days ahead. Best of all breakfast in the evening with a glass of bubbles beside and a game of UNO.

Time also though to think of all those in Carolina, Hong Kong and the Philippines who have seen such devastation in the past weeks and to be grateful that our storm passed quickly and power’s restored.

Blessing # 109 – Cards by Candlelight

2 Replies to “BOOM – Blowing in Bubbles & Breakfast”