BOOM – Burst of Boldness

208DD596-DD3A-4663-B190-A73E63B0F6BD.jpeg

My husband Krishna is a great cook.

Having grown up vegetarian he is particularly gifted when it comes to spicing up the simplest things and transforming them into a dream dish.

He got a lot of practice with potatoes when my Dad would visit us because, as any good Irishman will tell you no meal is complete without a spud! I’m partial to one myself!!!!

So it was with relish that I looked forward to the chutney he made with some of the mint and chillies we have grown.

It was powerful and delicious.

Just a spoonful in any dish will enliven us, warm our senses in the middle of winter and remind us of the heat and heart of summer.

Blessing # 111– Spice In Life

D8AC6C5D-EE69-4D59-ACB9-BBF069BC92A6.jpeg

8 Replies to “BOOM – Burst of Boldness”