BOOM – Balloons

0D74593F-57AA-48ED-9FAB-291864B89391.jpeg

Years ago, when we were living in Switzerland, some friends came to visit from Belfast.

It was January and with lots of snow on the ground I took them on a drive through the mountains.

As we arrived at the village of  Chateux D’Oex we had an amazing experience..

As we turned a sharp bend we happened on the international hot air balloon festival. We had no idea this was taking place so it was even more special as it came as a complete surprise.

Yesterday all this flooded back when I saw a post on Facebook about a festival taking place right now in the USA.

These objects floating in the sky have a timeless quality like planets floating in our universe.

Magical!

Blessing # 118 – Light as air