BOOM – Benjamin

CFB611E8-3DEF-463B-AD4B-6D7F4C105D5C.jpeg

Just yesterday three quotes of Benjamin Franklin were making the rounds on social media. He sure was phrase prolific that Ben and could turn his hand to many things.

All three of yesterday’s quotes were new to me but one of The Best of Ben, about bedtime habits is very familiar. My Mum used this almost on a daily basis. Think it might be wise if Aaron started to hear it from me too as he almost fell asleep yesterday during maths tutorial.

Just think what the outcome might be with a few good nights of sleep! He’d do all right if Ben is anything to go by!!!

Blessing # 119 – Timeless Truth