BOOM – Beaches

In Ireland you are never too far from the sea. On a good day everyone heads to the shore.

Being hardy stock we’ll sunbathe at temperatures less robust beings consider frigid. We just can’t resist the urge to dig into the sand.

No wonder! Our beaches are amazingly beautiful and a post yesterday of a beach in Donegal brought a longing to my heart to be in the homeland to see the sea.

Rain, hail, snow or blow, each time I’m back I just gotta go to my very own favorite beach in the whole world at Newcastle County Down.

The view from the promenade to the left gives a picture perfect view of the sand dunes at Murlough Bay while a look to the right takes in a sweep of the Mountains of Mourne right down into the Irish Sea.

Magnificent and C.S. Lewis’s inspiration for that magical Kingdom of Narnia.

Blessing # 120– Storybook Beauty