BOOM – Bittie Balls

Our Dibley as you know is very fond of BIG BALL. He also has a lot of squeaky Bittie Balls that he plays with on and off.

This morning I had to get up early for a meeting and the boys were asleep.

Doing my best not to wake anyone only a table light was switched on.

It was like Dibley had set a death trap for me.

Every way I turned another Bittie had been hidden. Almost took a tumble twice.

Finally a trip over a Bittie and into a table end made me stave my toe and swear. That made the decision to look downwards before risking any other moves easier.

It also made me wonder is the Dib sending me a message to watch where your going today!

Blessing # 123 – Pet Talk