BOOM – Beavering

1E9EAD7E-7F63-4CB2-A282-76E3590A781A.jpeg

It’s just amazing the amount of wildlife around us. Geese, ducks, buzzards, eagles, deer, raccoons, skunks, squirrels, chipmunks, bunnies, song birds of many colors and sometimes even a coyote.

This morning Aaron and I were driving to another town about twenty miles away. We had a purpose in our trip but we got a surprising treat too.

Bold as brass and right on the roadside by the river we saw a huge chubby beaver working his way though a big chunk of wood,

He was really an impressive fellow and looked so happy and content at his work.

Made us think how optimistic the word beavering is and if maybe someone coined it when they saw a critter like ours today at his happy endeavors.

Blessing # 124 – Chats on a Sunday Drive

2 Replies to “BOOM – Beavering”

  1. Je trouve que c est merveilleux tous ces animaux atour de Dublin. Je m arrête chaque fois pour admirer les deer. Ils ont l air tellement confiants en nous regardant avec leurs grands yeux .

    Liked by 1 person