BOOM- Burnt

If you are anything like me you can’t do just one thing at a time.

This morning Aaron wanted a quesadilla for his packed lunch so I had that on the stove while I was juggling dishes and watering plants.

Well as any wise person would expect the quesadilla got carbonated! Worse still the chopping board is now nicely scorched!

Why do we do this? Why do we think that saving a minute or two by multitasking is worth it? As happened in this case we end up having to start over

So what are the blessings here?

First, there wasn’t a fire just a mark as a reminder.

Secondly, a quesadilla cooks in a few minutes so my boy still got what he wanted.

Best of all I absolutely love burnt toast!

Blessing # 126 – An unplanned breakfast treat!