BOOM – Brides

D011B4D8-60B6-4DA0-B877-7CF98746B0E5.jpeg

Aaron, Dad and Dibley dropped me at the airport. So before departure I sent a text to see if they got home safe.

They did and they found a package delivered on the doorstep from EBay.

Aaron asked what I had ordered and I said nothing.

Mystery and dilemma  should they open it or not. Is it safe?

Well they did open it and it was a Royals Wedding mug from my bestie LAURA.

Laura had given me the William and Kate earlier in the week and clearly had been busy hunting for the Meg and Harry.

Such a lovely start to my crazy trip!

Blessing # 131 – Love in a Mug