BOOM -BOY Oh BOY

F6AE6454-2839-4665-AD54-B24DE2F7120A.jpeg

On the flight to Chicago the United Hemisheres magazine fell open at an article on Boy George.

He is about to release a new album after many years. This reminded me of my Daddy and how much he loved Boy George and his first hit song.

My Dad would sit in the kitchen every morning with his little electric radio plugged in and after the news he’d listen to our local radio station Downtown.

”Girl” he would say to me as he listened to Carma Chameleon “that lad has a powerful good voice”.

He didn’t care a jot that George wore make up or a dress when he was performing with Culture Club. All he did was appreciate his great talent for the genius that is was.

Blessing #132 – Lovers of Diversity