BOOM – Booty

ACF0FDEC-1190-4D3C-9EC7-52A74E965203.jpegWhen you are not quite sure when your next trip back to the homeland will be it is vital to prepare in advance.

So my little hand luggage has a nightie, a few toiletries, my baby book that my Mom made for me and a lot of irresistible treats.

The theory is always that these will be rationed and eaten as treats. Theories are made to be tested and broken. The fist pack of Tayto the worlds greatest Cheese and Onion chip has already been eaten and there is another good hour till boarding.

There is little doubt that before you read this Aaron will have demolished much much more.

B9C9CD8E-09B1-490A-9C6D-C51B3027E9B9

Blessing # 137 – Portable, Palatable, Pleasures 😋