BOOM – Bonus!

79291510-B432-47CB-8C97-3E422BFFF61A.jpeg

On Thursday we attended a wonderful lunch where Anthony Chan the chief economist at Chase Bank was the speaker.

The setting for the lunch was lovely, the food was excellent and most importantly the talk was very informative and entertaining and so was the Q&A.

So what more could you ask for? Well as we were leaving one of the hosts asked if we’d like to have one of the center pieces.

This was so unexpected but so appreciated. All though lunch I’d been secretly admiring the flowers that are magnificent and that smell so good.

Now they are home and bringing joy and beauty and sweet smelling memories of a great day!

Blessing #151- Surprises