BOOM – Bells at Ballylesson

B0CD0454-3648-4876-BB21-9538CC8B07FC.jpeg

Today as we remember the end of the First World War bells are peeling all across the United Kingdom.

The bells will ring in a timed sequence across the entire country throughout the whole day. They will ring out for PEACE!

At my home Parish of Holy Trinity Ballylesson County Down the bells will be rung at 6:30 pm. So I am posting this message to coincide with their ringing.

These bells call us to Church each Sunday morning, rejoice with us at our weddings and help us say a fond farewell to the loved ones we lay to rest.

As we hear them now in spirit if not in person let us commit to work for peace and do our best to ensure that bells never again have to peel for loss in war.

Blessing # 152 – Timeless Connections