BOOM – Beauty in Business

6D2DB9D8-A3A2-4E4E-A7A5-3D246BE2DF10.jpeg

Sandra, a dear friend since school days, started her own business recently. It is called Remember When Ltd

This business is built on Sandra’s  love and dedication to those suffering from memory loss.

Sandra studied Modern Languages at University so communication has always been her strength. Today she applies this strength in a new language called reminiscence therapy. Through music, memorabilia, old arts and crafts happy memories come flooding back.

Having lived through the decline in my own Mother’s  memory, and seeing how a song or a poem made her smile, I can only imagine how much the families of the ladies and gentlemen that Sandra helps must value and treasure her work.

Today Sandra received a Northern Ireland Women in Business Award. So very happy for her and so blessed to have someone so beautiful as a friend.

D901B17D-1284-4A88-8440-E653EC7A82C6.jpeg

Blessing # 168 – Joy in Seeing a Pal Succeed