BOOM – BIRTS in Business!

4C4AD2ED-FB7A-4D87-B69C-C974E395AEC5.jpeg

This week a message from Dawn Birt, a friend and former colleague made me so happy.

BIRT as we know and love her has had the courage to start her own business.

It is such a great feeling to see a friend taking this major step forward.

Everything she has done from the idea itself to her website to the class written all over her very first products looks absolutely perfect.

Knowing BIRTs background as a scientist dedicated to quality this attention to detail is not surprising.

Can’t wait to get my order!

9F3B8C3C-6DAD-45BA-BADF-6FF50BE87280.jpeg

Blessing # 179 – Watching the DAWN of a New Idea!