BOOM – BIG Birthday Boy

Today our baby boy officially becomes an adult!

It is hard to imagine that time has passed so quickly since we first met our Zhang Ming Biao!

We have had many journeys together to many countries. We’ve lived on three continents and we have learned a lot together about giving and taking!

What better gift can we give our lad than the blessings of the advent season in which he was born. The HOPE that he will have LOVE and JOY and be at PEACE with himself and with all the world.

Blessing #187 – Our Greatest