BOOM – BEST!

Van Morrison is one of Belfast’s greatest sons.

One of his greatest hits is a song called Days Like This

This is how we hoped Aaron would feel about his 18th birthday.

We are so pleased to report it is!

He had gifts and cake for breakfast.

He had a good day at work where everyone enjoyed more cake.

He came home and we went shopping for his BIG present a new PC.

We picked up his girlfriend who had a wonderful gift and card for him and treats made specially for him by her Mom.

We went to Benihana for some dramatic cooking and way too much eating.

We even had some birthday serenading!

And we had what we all wanted to hear Aaron saying that this was the BEST Day Ever!

Blessing # 188 – When Everything Falls Into Place Like The Flick of A Switch