BOOM – Beet It!

CE098021-7C3C-4C30-BDB5-DDCEAD2B1A7D.jpeg

The pursuit of all things teaming with goodness continues. So when an ancient jar of pickled beets was discovered in the depths of the pantry they seemed to perfectly fit the bill.

Beetroot is one of my very favorite things but Krishna and Aaron can’t stand it. So they had no problem with me scoffing the entire jar.

Beetroot may be packed full of micronutrients and antioxidants but it leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to protein. When in doubt when it come to protein hit the eggs.

Or as it turned out in this case DON’T. While poached eggs and spinach may be a marriage made in Benedict heaven. Eggs and beetroot are demonic.

Isn’t it funny how satiating a meal is when the items just don’t gel together yet on their own they are both perfectly fine!

Blessing # 207 – Trials and Errors

2 Replies to “BOOM – Beet It!”