BOOM – Budget Day 14

Since the middle of last week we were being warned that snow-maggedon was on the way.

So it was with some trepidation that I set off for Columbus early yesterday. Aaron also had to go to work at 9:30 and Krishna to the Church at 1:00 so we dispersing in different directions.

Throughout the day all three of us kept in touch. NOT A SINGLE FLAKE FELL!

As I drove into the garage at 7:30pm the rain was just starting to switch to the frozen variety. We were all home safe!

The day had been one of indulgence. Aaron did the Japanese proud and I raised the GDP of Mexico about 100 points!

This morning when Dibley and I got up at 6:00 a first glance suggested things looked good for travel. There was only about three inches of the white stuff on the ground! There would be no problem for travel! WRONG!

Our county, along with several others had declared a Level 3 Emergency meaning no travel was allowed. The reason? The temperature -14C / 6F and the wind! Drifting was causing white out and the snow that had fallen was freezing like a skating rink!

So we are all grounded. No meetings, no work and back to budget half a day earlier than planned!

Blessing 223 – Choices Made for You