BOOM – Budget Day 20

Today I was at a meeting and Aaron was at work. We both had our breakfast before leaving, I took a sandwich and an orange with me for lunch and Aaron had noodles.

Krishna ate nothing! He said he didn’t want beans or cereal and didn’t want to cook the bits of rice and pasta that were left or the chicken and veggies in the fridge.

We were debating whether to cook tonights and tomorrow’s dinner as two separate meals but creativity is running short so we decided instead to make one big hotch potch. Once it’s done we’re done!

It looks vicious and has thickened  to a consistency that is far from appealing. Standing stirring it is making me feel like one of the witches in Macbeth.

It just as well Krishna ate nothing all day otherwise we might be eating this for days to come!

So to keep both the king of the household and his heir sweet the last three apples are stuffed with sugary stuff to bake and I’ve served myself a drink of ETOH!

Blessing # 229 – One Stop Pot

2 Replies to “BOOM – Budget Day 20”