BOOM – Birdsong

Today is Ash Wednesday the first day of Lent. That means Easter is forty days away so very late this year. Almost as late as it can be!

Seems the weather maker got the message as it feels like mid winter here rather than the start of spring.

Sixty million people are under a winter weather advisory for extreme cold all across the USA. It is -12C (10F) here in Columbus but with the wind chill it is much much much colder!

Dawn was beautiful though. With the snow on the ground the vibrant colors really stand out and Venus is so bright right now the sky is picture perfect.

As I took the bins down to the road a little bird was singing its heart out. Maybe looking for a mate or maybe just giving me the message that days for long walks, barbecues and cold beers are coming soon.

Blessing # 269 – Spring Song