BOOM – Blarney O’Blaze

2C637237-2592-4F87-8F8D-95C897B6CF9A.jpeg

Our fundraiser went off well yesterday. We all had a lot of fun.

My friend Jackie brought her grandchildren to help. They had dressed up in green and looked like real life leprechauns.

The kids took turns manning the reception desk to show guests the way to the event including Jayne the littlest one.

60FDC7AD-E244-42B7-B068-10F6538B7DE3

A last minute idea was to give everyone a leprechaun name when they arrived using a simple little code pulled off the net!

The kids loved this and the adults too! It got total strangers talking and comparing names.

We realized many of our first names end in N or Y so we had a whole lot of GREENIES and STUMPIES in the room!

Funny how the tiny things can make the biggest impact!

Blessing # 281 – Little Lambs Love Little Laughs

2 Replies to “BOOM – Blarney O’Blaze”