BOOM – Baker for Baker

BB43C6ED-2C16-4DCB-B584-01DBD8660E3C.jpeg

Yesterday we went to one of the J.A. Baker tag sales and temptation was great.

The dream of the would be guest house, ironically on Baker Street, was foremost in the mind.

The items on sale had Buy Me I’m Victorian written all over them. With fifty percent off and deals to be done we caved in.

It matters not that we have yet to make an offer on the Victoria Homestead we shopped.

We bagged literally hundreds of plates, glasses, dessert bowls, tea cups and accessories that will set the scene for the dining room. 156 pieces for $100.

Four neat little dining chairs were then snapped up for $22 and finally we cracked up completely and bought four hand carved little velvet covered chairs for $75.

It was a tight squeeze to get everything into the car but we managed. Now all we need is the house!

Blessing # 288 – A Large Garage