BOOM – Brainfreezer

796FF52A-537D-466E-99F7-84BCDCA58913.jpeg

At last! Hallelujah a warm day!

Sun shining and plenty to do. Zumba followed by some tag sales and then when Aaron got home from work a little trip into the center of town to snoop around the shops.

Our little town has an abundance of three things. Antique shops, restaurants and ice cream parlors. Each one has their favorite place to shop and eat and partake of a frozen delicacy.

Ours is Rita’s renowned for frozen custard but we eat their sorbet by the bucket load. They have some funky flavors that Aaron loves little cotton candy and Swedish fish. Being an oldie I stick to Mango magic..

Blessing # 300 – Summer Soon!

2 Replies to “BOOM – Brainfreezer”