BOOM – Bitten by the Bluebird

199FB24E-990C-4EA7-A1A8-124F16E8DCA4.png

Yesterday my little business cards arrived and I am thrilled with them. They are shinier than I expected and very professional looking. Great work VISTAPRINT

Had to test them as tags for my future sales and run them past my besties who thought they look good too. Now all that’s needed is the little store front to start selling.

These past days have been an eye opener on the amount of things for sale on the internet. There are so many people in the business of uncovering treasures.

Looking to see if I’d found another a bit of homework was done on eBay and Etsy. There must be tens of thousands of little Japanese vases out there for sale. Not a single one like mine though. Love my little beauty.

C7C40ADF-6C63-4E2C-83F2-3ED571D4585C.jpeg

Think this is a close cousin.

98BF1E98-9F98-4E00-B8F5-7833E34328C2.jpeg

This morning another step in the DIY “learning to be an entrepreneur” course I’m giving myself led to the set up of a Twitter account.

For sure I’ll be an embarrassment to many but gotta keep on learning.

Blessing # 312 – Old Dog New Trick