BOOM – Blues v Bruins

EF2D2554-3B2B-4C74-AA4A-B88B717EBCFC.jpeg

Columbus is going crazy with excitement. The local ice hockey team The Bluejackets have had a phenomenal season. They won their first ever Presidents Trophy and are now in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Every game they play seems to run into double extra time. It’s too much for me but Aaron is up watching it of course.

People are getting little sleep and fingernails are getting shorter and shorter.

337B2EB1-C14F-4E09-BDE5-843DBD15EEF0.jpeg

Columbus is no stranger to major sporting wins being home of the famous Ohio State University Buckeyes but the Bluejackets are a professional team so this takes us to a different league.

The team was only founded in 2000 so going up against the Boston Bruins and giving them a run for their money is a big deal.

Tickets are now worth much more than their weight in gold and we will all be living on our nerves till Tuesday when the next game happens.

FBEA241A-249D-44A1-909C-73E2D7DCD7C7.jpeg

This draws you in and even if you know nothing about ice hockey you start to learn fast. Go Blues!

Blessing #322 – Expecting the Unexpected