BOOM – Battala

Beautiful today and celebrations all around.

Cinco de Mayo and the first cook out of the season at our friends Bob and Nada’s. Many years have passed since the Mexicans and the French had their famous battala. Still good to toast the spicy victors and have fun with the appropriately named Coco the Labradoodle!

040A8098-AA2B-4A2E-807B-A033A015E0D2.jpeg

It was also the first outdoor market of the season in our little town and of course a bit of shopping had to be done. Bought a few little items for MY BUSINESS.

33BA7DC2-FAD0-48C4-9C2C-105EBCD66704.jpeg

Feels so good to say that. Decision taken. Starting small with the glass case.

Working tomorrow on getting things cleaned and labeled and then big ribbon cutting on Tuesday. Must invite a celebrity.

Let the battle of the bijou begin.

Blessing # 329 – Small is Sweet