BOOM – JJ

DCD91168-7C79-412E-9EBA-CACF19128664.jpeg

There are some people you can always count on to share a good giggle with. All they need to do is give you that look and you laugh!

No matter what is going on in our lives my friend Laura and I always end up in stitches.

When we worked together in France people would give us the evil eye when we broke into a fit of the giggles. Often the tears would be tripping us. It was serious if it happened during a meeting and sometimes it did!

5C1CEFA5-FF42-4451-9B3A-141A7F58073A.jpeg

So today with JJ we’ll focus on Just Joking!

Do you have a friend who makes you laugh? If so name them now and thank them too!

Do you have a favorite one liner or joke? If so share it now?

Here’s my favorite joke of all time it’s a bit long and definitely not a one liner but hope you enjoy!

Once upon a time there was a lovely couple. Each day they ate their breakfast and dinner together. Breakfast was always porridge and dinner always had a side salad of healthy greens.

After seventy years of marriage the husband suddenly passed away. Next day his wife died of a broken heart.

94A0E06C-A9D2-4EC3-B9A7-5DE9694571BF.jpeg

When she reached heaven Saint Peter directed her to the newcomers tour. She saw her husband in the distance and Saint Peter told her they would be reunited in the restaurant when the tour was over.

After sailing on the crystal river, skiing down the freshest snow and surfing in the bluest ocean the tour adjourned to a restaurant the likes of which she had never seen.

There at a huge table set for one sat her husband eating like Henry VIII. There was lobster soaking in butter, steak swimming in gravy, mountains of onion rings, french fries and fresh hot rolls and a whole chocolate chip cheesecake ready for dessert.

Oh honey the little lady said isn’t heaven wonderful?

Wonderful wonderful? Her husband replied angrily. Get away from me woman I don’t want to talk to you.

Oh honey what has happened the sweet lady asked.

Well her husband replied if it hadn’t been for you and your damned porridge and salad I’d have been here thirty years ago!

Blessing # 402 – Sharing a Laugh

One Reply to “BOOM – JJ”