BOOM – OoO 1

After a good rest we said goodbye to Dad and Dibs and started our drive to Chicago.

All went well until our pit stop half way across Indiana when we discovered the melon Dad had lovingly cut for us was still on the table at home.

D53F69D0-F063-4247-A614-F39DDFAA915D.jpeg

Aaron drive more than half the way which was a good chance to sit back and watch the fields fly by.

We found the parking garage in no time and got dropped right outside our check in point.

So now with a lot of time to kill what else to do but eat Chinese and play cards!

Blessing # 409 – Feeling Relaxed

PS we got a little unexpected upgrade at the gate!