BOOM – PINK 9

75B86211-C320-47CB-AAEB-BF7F875F796F.jpeg

There is nothing to beat a good party! We went to one last night.

Our friends Bala and Arthi we’re celebrating and put on a great big bash!

There were people from all over the world at the party. It was like the United Nations.  There were friends from Latin America others from various parts of Europe, Aaron of course from China,  locals from USA and of course many from Indian.

Everyone had dressed up to the nines and with all the Indian ladies in their saris the whole event was extra specially colorful.

Now here is the piece of the story that you just could not make up! All the décor from chair backs to table settings were PINK.

Blessing # 446 – Party People