BOOM – PINK 20

4A17E7AD-84BF-494D-84A7-F4B51A5C5B2B.jpeg

When Dibley passed his auntie Carol said that he had « crossed the rainbow bridge ».

The first card we received was from our neighbors Karen, Mike and family featuring a rainbow too.

00366B18-347B-4966-AF73-82E27FD4E38D.jpeg

Just now we received Dibley home. His ashes are tucked into a beautiful little wooden box.

Along with this we received his paw print and a little bag of his hair. This was sent from our vet in a lovely little gift box with a card and a poem about The Rainbow Bridge.

F505116F-52F4-41AB-8266-477F0D2FC526.jpeg

The poem says it all and makes us so grateful for all the compassion and sympathy and for pink in the spectrum!

Blessing # 457 – Rainbows