BOOM – PINK 30

91E24788-293C-4376-AF9E-D805EC0C794E.jpeg

This has been a momentous month. Variety was not lacking. We covered the entire spectrum.

BEA14B5A-FCA7-4D99-BF85-153654BAB7B9.jpeg

The best thing has been the arrival of Scooby. He will of course never take Dibley’s place he will make his own.

We love that he has brought a surge of energy into the house. All the ball chasing shoe chewing antics of youth have returned.

Good long walks are also back with force in the daily routine. It’s so wonderful to see the excitement that a squirrel brings and how meeting other dogs is such a source of joy that the whole body wags.

Late night and early morning outings for big business brought the chance to take in a view of the stars and see the colors of sunrise more than ever before in Ohio.

So many new adventures with a young man clearly in the PINK!

Blessing # 467 – New Boy Toys