BOOM – Ratty 1

90E8DB86-06FA-4945-B55A-C5E1AC951245Today we celebrate the start of the Chinese Year of the METAL RAT!

14A68518-D517-4770-BA49-31CF161FEE19The last time this combination of the Metal element with the Rat animal occurred was in 1960 the year of my birth. Our Chinese friends always tell me when it’s your year wear red underwear because you are going to need all the luck you can get!

5A7BAE1A-350A-4386-BDEF-DE2C7F65AB53

A lot of water and a lot of rats have passed under the bridge since 1960. Lets see what this tough little  rodent brings! It certainly seems to be off to a shaky start with a lot of scary things going on not least the coronavirus in China itself.

9FADD750-69D1-4D62-B5C2-8565B43EF2BA
The 12 animals in the Chinese Zodiac are not related to stellar constellations but their cycle is linked to Jupiter’s orbital period.

It’s simply amazing that for so many thousands of years Chinese astrologist were following the movement of this planet. You gotta believe that such a huge force in our solar system must have some impact on our personality.

FF2A67DC-6FDD-4F46-8085-02B348D2704B
The Chinese don’t mince their words when it comes to pointing out your strengths and weaknesses. Metal rats for example are faithful friends but a little on the blunt side. Oh well! Say no more! Just Gong Xi Fa Cai

Blessing # 588 – Victoria’s Secret